Thursday, January 29, 2009

Return to the Blog...




I've been MIA since the holidays. So much happened around that time and I am only just now refocusing. Anyway... I am preparing for an exhibit in February, enjoying my experience at a gallery here in Spokane, planning several upcoming trips, and lastly, gearing up to teach at a local college. With sunshine reappearing after a long winter absence, I suddenly feel anxious to get out and photograph. That, however, will have to wait until I heal from a foot fracture- in 6-8 weeks. Regardless, I plan to use my down time productively, building model airplanes or learning to knit or something. :)

5 comments:

Chandler Pritchett said...

sorry about the foot. glad to hear you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I think you should make tons of "I heart J-Bo" shirts and sell them while you are recovering...

Maggie said...

nice to see that you are still living dispite the bum foot. looking like lovely snow days out there. good luck on the show!

Adair said...

The top photo is very intriguing! What is it?

Anonymous said...

Logbrinobof
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/high-blood-pressure-hypertension]high blood pressure hypertension[/url]
enganvals